Rectangle Flag Kitset Medium Size
From $169+gst for a 3m high Customised Rectangle Flag Kitset:
- two flag size option: 1800x900mm or 2100x700mm rectangle flag
- 3m full fiberglass pole
- 7 optional bases
- a strong carry bag.
- Single-sided flag with show thru tech: correct reading on one side and mirrored on the other side.
- Double-sided flag with a blockout layer: correct reading on both sides
- Ground spike (by default): the most popular one, used on grass only.
- Large water tank base: 15kg when filled with water, the best option for concrete surfaces, highly recommended for daily use.
- Large steel plate: 10kg made from low carbon steels, another option for concrete surfaces.
- Extra heavy steel plate: 20kg made from low carbon steels, ideal for windy zones.
- Cross base + weight bag: ideal for exhibitions or shows, or an economical solution to concrete surfaces.
- Multiangle wall/fence mounted bracket: both 90° and 62° available, permanently installed, no worries about being stolen any more.
- Car wheel base: used under your car wheels, either small or median size cars
* Please read below for how to design a flag. The design service is NOT included in the price.
All designers must download and use our templates only:
- click to download pdf file for any design software
Like DIY but have little experience?
- No worry, check our tutorial here and turn into a pro within a couple of hours
- Attention: you might need at least 2-3 hours for making a reasonably good flag
No time to do it?
- Relax! Just add our design/layout service to your cart at $20+gst for a single-sided flag and $30 for a double-sided one.
- You still need to sketch up your idea on paper or MS Word and upload it when checking out.
Where to upload my artwork or files?
Cannot find it? No worry. There will be a page for you to upload your files when checking out. Each file must be smaller than 20M. Otherwise please use dropbox.com or similar and send the link and your order id to email@example.com.
1. Flag printing: full colour digital printing with UV-resistant inks
2. Flag material: 110gsm high quality polyknit. Double sided flags have two 110gsm polyknit layers plus one block-out layer in the middle.
3. Wind rate: up to 50kph for single sided and up to 40kph for double sided.
- Around 2-6 working days , depending on which day you finally confirm your artwork. Same week/urgent services are also available. Please check this page for more delivery information.
The large size rectangle flags are mainly used by real esate agents and car dealers for business advertising, marketing, or promotional purpose. It has a good shape but not very strong against winds, particularly for double sided flags
- We are one of the recommended flag makers and sign writers by New Zealand government.
- We are located in Auckland but we deliver our flags and banners to Christchurch (chch), Wellington, Hamilton, and nation wide.
- We print advertising flags and promotional flags to suit your marketing needs. Our flags and banners are all customised / personalised.
- Our custom made flags are the best outdoor advertising signs for your shops, companies or businesses.
- We guarantee the best prices in New Zealand but we never sell cheap quality products. We have received many all 5- star reviews from our nationalwide genuine clients.
- Please download our online flag templates above for designing your own medium size rectangle flag.
1. The Current Turnaround
Please kindly let us know in advance if you have any close deadline. We will try our best to meet your deadlines.
- 4-6 working days, non-same week services
- Please check the details below for the cutoff times
- 2-3 working days, same week services
- Not always available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 997 058 before ordering
- A guaranteed service once we take your order
- Check the extra costs with this link (Per flag)
- will post it out on the next day
2. The Cutoff Times
3. Custom Products with a Longer Turnaround
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
(more than 50pcs)
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 3-5 weeks
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. Here are some quick tips to keep your flags or banners in a longer lifetime:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are NO nearby rough walls, poles or plants that will damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear, as the number one reason for failure.
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Not for very windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only, no washing machine.