Extra Large Feather Flag Kitset
1. Yes, 4.6m high, the extra large!
- Banner size 4200x850mm and 4.6m high after setting up
- Big and heavy, particularly when raining
- Not suitable for windy days, raining days or raining + windy days
- Heavy-duty fabric suitable for NZ weather
- Top quality European UV resistant ink
- High standard sewing precision
- Extra protection of flag tips
- Efficient cord lock allows for easy installation
- Fibreglass poles, extremely durable
- Sorry no replacement on the damage caused by weather due to the extra large size of the banner,
- 4 feather flag base options available
- Oxford fabric made carry bag for all types of feather flags
The turnaround of a normal process is about 5 to 7 working days. We also offer 2-3 working day urgent services with some extra costs (click for details). Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 021997058 to check with us before ordering.
2. Single-sided or Double-sided Flag Printing Option?
Single-sided: flag with show-thru tech, correct reading on one side and mirrored reading on the other side. The option is good for simple designs.
- Double-sided: flag with an additional blockout layer (3 layers in total), correct reading on both sides. please note that double-sided flags at this size will be very heavy. It cannot be used on either windy or rainy days.
3. Only 4 Flag Base Options for the Extra Feather Flag Kitset
Applications: Outdoor daily use on soft surfaces
Applications: low maintenance, suitable for daily use on any type of surfaces
Applications: suitable for daily use on any type of surfaces, particularly in windy zones.
Applications: ideal for daily use at shop fronts. Never get lost.
4. Design Services and Feather Flag Templates for DIY
We encourage you to design your own flags, however you must use our extra large feather flag template (PDF) to make sure that the design is valid. Guidelines are outlined in the template. You may check the sample designs below for the design idea and find more samples in the gallery. If you still need more help, check out our short flag design tutorial which can aid you in your flag design.
Key points to remember for the feather flag designs:
- The red-sewing lines in the templates indicate the area that will be printed. Content outside of the red-sewing lines will not be shown on the finished flags.
- All texts used must be converted to curves or contours because we might not have the same font that you have used.
- The Pantone colour codes must be provided if colour matching is required.
- We accept high resolution bitmaps with unmerged layers. But we prefer to have a vectorised pdf file instead.
- If the file is larger than 20 Mb, then you could use Dropbox, Google drive or similar services and send us the downloading link by email or using the order message box.
- If there are multiple files that you need to upload, then please combine the files together into a single .zip file before uploading them.
Not enough time to design? No problem! Just add our flag design/layout service to your cart.
5. About us
- We are located in Auckland, but do delivery nationwide across New Zealand, like Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch (chch).
- We are one of the approved flag makers and sign writers by the NZ government, providing you with top quality advertising flags and promotional flags.
- All of our feather flags are customised and personalised to suit your marketing needs. We guarantee the best prices in New Zealand but will only sell high quality goods.
- Check out our all 5-star reviews from our satisfied customers on Google+.
1. The Current Turnaround
Please kindly let us know in advance if you have any close deadline. We will try our best to meet your deadlines.
- 4-6 working days, non-same week services
- Please check the details below for the cutoff times
- 2-3 working days, same week services
- Not always available. Please email us at email@example.com or call 021 997 058 before ordering
- A guaranteed service once we take your order
- Check the extra costs with this link (Per flag)
- will post it out on the next day
2. The Cutoff Times
3. Custom Products with a Longer Turnaround
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
(more than 50pcs)
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 3-5 weeks
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. Here are some quick tips to keep your flags or banners in a longer lifetime:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are NO nearby rough walls, poles or plants that will damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear, as the number one reason for failure.
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Not for very windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only, no washing machine.