Rugby Flag Bunting for France 2023 World Cup 6m
Sorry sold out!
6m long rugby flag bunting for France 2023 World Cup, includes all 20 teams participating in this game.
- 6 meters long per string
- high quality fabric for indoor and outdoor using
The buntings include all 20 nations/regions in the pools order :
Can we legally hang the flag buntings in our restaurants, bars or retail outlets, without infringing on RWC's intellectual property regulations?
The short answer is YES. RWC owns the copyrights for "RUGBY WORLD CUP," "RWC," the Rugby World Cup "filleted fish" device, and the Webb Ellis Cup design, as stated on their website's terms and conditions: https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/. You can hang the flag buntings of the participating teams without any conflict.
How can you infuse excitement and celebrate the 2023 World Cup for Rugby with fans in offices, schools, bars, restaurants, or shopping malls?
Here are some tips to get everyone in the mood for the World Cup.
- Create an immersive themed display: Transform a dedicated area with vibrant 2023 World Cup decorations, including our rugby flag buntings, jerseys, rugby balls, and posters, immersing everyone in the tournament's spirit.
- Host prediction contests: Fuel friendly rugby competition by organizing prediction contests for World Cup matches, providing scorecards or online platforms for participants to guess winners, scores, and match outcomes, while offering enticing prizes to keep enthusiasm soaring.
- Throw grand viewing parties: Set up special viewing areas with massive screens or projectors to bring rugby fans together for an electrifying communal match-watching experience. Adorn the space with team-colored buntings, banners, and balloons, and serve cultural snacks and beverages to enhance the ambiance.
- Foster team spirit: Encourage employees, students, or customers to proudly display their allegiance by dressing up in their favorite rugby team's colors or jerseys. Designate a "Supporter Day" to unleash a dynamic and lively atmosphere throughout the venue.
- Collaborate with local sports businesses: Forge partnerships with nearby sports apparel stores or food vendors to promote each other's offerings. Implement joint promotions, discounts, or exclusive deals to generate a win-win scenario and amplify the World Cup excitement.
- Leverage social media engagement: Create catchy hashtags and social media challenges associated with the France 2023 World Cup. Rally employees, students, or customers to share their thrilling experiences, photos, or predictions online, creating a powerful buzz and expanding the event's reach.
- Organize friendly rugby matches or tournaments: Arrange exciting rugby matches or mini-tournaments among employees, students, or customers, elevating the celebration with a sense of teamwork, camaraderie, and fun.
1. The Current Turnaround
Please kindly let us know in advance if you have any close deadline. We will try our best to meet your deadlines.
- 4-6 working days, non-same week services
- Please check the details below for the cutoff times
- 2-3 working days, same week services
- Not always available. Please email us at email@example.com or call 021 997 058 before ordering
- A guaranteed service once we take your order
- Check the extra costs with this link (Per flag)
- will post it out on the next day
2. The Cutoff Times
3. Custom Products with a Longer Turnaround
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
(more than 50pcs)
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 3-5 weeks
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. Here are some quick tips to keep your flags or banners in a longer lifetime:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are NO nearby rough walls, poles or plants that will damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear, as the number one reason for failure.
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Not for very windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only, no washing machine.