Custom Flagpole Flags
Why Our Custom Flags
We offer the best quality custom printed flags for outdoor flagpoles in New Zealand. Best custom flags with your company logo available in NZ.
- Standard 110gsm polyknit fabric or heavy-duty 230gsm polyknit
- Designed for outdoor flags and banners
- Light but heavy-duty
- Digital printed, so no colour limitation and no minimum quantity requirement
- But slightly colour different on the reverse side
- Single sided with up to 80% colour showing on the reverse
- Possibly making double-sided flags but the price will be doubled. Also double sided flags are too heavy to fly in winds. More than 99% of flagpole flag orders we have made are single-sided.
- 6 - 12 months depending on seasons and cares
- Our flags have a longer lifespan because we use anti-fray sewing technology
- Standard sister clips by default, much stronger than eyelets
- Eyelets are available but not recommended for using in NZ
- Max 1.5m high but unlimited width for this product.
- Please ask us for a quote if you need a larger flag. We can make up to 3m high flags.
How to order a custom flag here
- The default price is one square metre only
- The standard country flag size in New Zealand is 1800x900mm or 6'x3'. The area size is 1.8x0.9m = 1.62m2. Use the option of "up to 1.7m2" when ordering
- For any other size, please calculate the area size of your flag with this formula: area = length * height
- Download and use the standard size flag template to make your design. You may change the size to meet your requirement. Save your design to a pdf file and upload it with the above button. The max file size is 20M here. Please use wetransfer or dropbox for any larger file.
- You may like use our Canva's flag template (for outdoor flagpoles) if you are familiar with Canva.
- Or upload your logo and we can do a quick mockup for you for free. The free service is only for vector logos only.
- Please add our flag design service to your cart for any design which needs more than 5 minutes.
- We also offer logo redrawing services if you have no vector logo in hand.
- You may expect slight colour difference between the flag and the artwork. It is often caused by the heating sublimated process which permanently dyes flag fabric for long-lasting colors.
- Pantone colour codes have to be provided if a better colour matching is required.
- Normal turnaround: around 5-7 working days, depending on workload
- urgent process: 2-3 working days, not always available. Click here to find the urgent fee (per flag).
Click here to download the template for a flag with the NZ standard size of 1800x900mm.
- You may adjust the size to meet your requirements.
- company flags
- country flags
- festival or event flags
- wedding flags or just for fun
1. The Current Turnaround
Please kindly let us know in advance if you have any close deadline. We will try our best to meet your deadlines.
- 4-6 working days, non-same week services
- Please check the details below for the cutoff times
- 2-3 working days, same week services
- Not always available. Please email us at email@example.com or call 021 997 058 before ordering
- A guaranteed service once we take your order
- Check the extra costs with this link (Per flag)
- will post it out on the next day
2. The Cutoff Times
3. Custom Products with a Longer Turnaround
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
(more than 50pcs)
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 3-5 weeks
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. Here are some quick tips to keep your flags or banners in a longer lifetime:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are NO nearby rough walls, poles or plants that will damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear, as the number one reason for failure.
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Not for very windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only, no washing machine.