Feather Flag Only
1. How We Make Our Top Quality Feather Flags
- Heavy-duty fabric suitable for NZ weather
- Top quality European UV resistant ink
- High standard sewing precision
- Extra protection of flag tips
- Efficient cord lock allows for easy installation
The turnaround of a normal process is about 5 to 7 working days. We also offer 2-3 working day urgent services with some extra costs (click for details). Please email to email@example.com or call us at 021997058 to check with us before ordering.
2. Small or Large Custom Feather Flag?
- a custom printed flag at the size of 2100x700mm
- 2.5m high after setting up with poles (option to buy)
- fit to 2.9m long fiberglass poles on NZ market (2pcs/set). or buy the option of flag + pole
- a custom printed flag at the size of 3000x800mm
- 3.5m high after setting up with poles (option to buy)
- fit to 3.9m long fiberglass poles on NZ market (3pcs/set). or buy the option of flag + pole
3. Single-sided or Double-sided Flag Printing Option?
Single-sided: flag with show-thru tech, correct reading on one side and mirrored reading on the other side. The option is good for simple designs or tight budget projects
- Double-sided: flag with an additional blockout layer (3 layers in total), correct reading on both sides. 80% customers have selected this option for their flags in the past 12 months.
4. Design Services and Feather Flag Templates for DIY
We encourage you to design your own flags, however you must use our small feather flag template (PDF) or large feather flag template (PDF) to make sure that the design is valid. Guidelines are outlined in the template. You may check the sample designs below for the design idea and find more samples in the gallery. If you still need more help, check out our short flag design tutorial which can aid you in your flag design.
Key points to remember for the feather flag designs:
- The red-sewing lines in the templates indicate the area that will be printed. Content outside of the red-sewing lines will not be shown on the finished flags.
- All texts used must be converted to curves or contours because we might not have the same font that you have used.
- The Pantone colour codes must be provided if colour matching is required.
- We accept high resolution bitmaps with unmerged layers. But we prefer to have a vectorised pdf file instead.
- If the file is larger than 20 Mb, then you could use Dropbox, Google drive or similar services and send us the downloading link by email or using the order message box.
- If there are multiple files that you need to upload, then please combine the files together into a single .zip file before uploading them.
Not enough time to design? No problem! Just add our flag design/layout service to your cart.
5. Gallery for Feather Flag Design Ideas
Small feather banners for Cafes
Small feather flags for Childcare
Small custom flags for Church
Small custom banners for Doctors
Small custom flags for Fast food
Small feather flags for Grocery
Small custom banners Massage
Small feather banners for Physio
Small feather flags for Real estate
Small custom flags for Restaurant
Small feather banners for Schools
Small custom banners for Sportclub
Large feather banners for Cafes
Large feather flags for Childcare
Large custom flags for Church
Large custom banners for Doctors
Large custom flags for Fast food
Large feather flags for Grocery
Large custom banners Massage
Large feather banners for Physio
Large feather flags for Real estate
Large custom flags for Restaurant
Large feather banners for Schools
Large custom banners for Sportclub
1. The Current Turnaround
Please kindly let us know in advance if you have any close deadline. We will try our best to meet your deadlines.
- 4-6 working days, non-same week services
- Please check the details below for the cutoff times
- 2-3 working days, same week services
- Not always available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 997 058 before ordering
- A guaranteed service once we take your order
- Check the extra costs with this link (Per flag)
- will post it out on the next day
2. The Cutoff Times
3. Custom Products with a Longer Turnaround
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
(more than 50pcs)
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 3-5 weeks
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. Here are some quick tips to keep your flags or banners in a longer lifetime:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are NO nearby rough walls, poles or plants that will damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear, as the number one reason for failure.
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Not for very windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only, no washing machine.