This Year's Women's World Cup Flag Bunting 10m 32 Teams
Women's World Cup Flag Bunting includes all 32 teams attending this year's Women's World Cup held in NZ & AU.
- 10 meters long per string
- high quality fabric for indoor and outdoor using
The buntings include all 32 nations in the following order :
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|Norway||Republic of Ireland||Costa Rica||Haiti|
|Group E||Group F||Group G||Group H|
Can we legally hang the buntings in our restaurants, bars or retail outlets, without infringing on FIFA's intellectual property regulations?
The short answer is YES. Here is the screenshot of Section G2 on Page 22 of FWWC 2023 IP guidelines.
Please refer to this link for the whole document
1f4a22a78276f2b8/original/ FIFA-Women-s-World-Cup- Australia-New-Zealand-2023-_ IP-Guidelines.pdf
How to make your offices, schools, bars, restaurants, or shopping malls come alive with excitement and celebrate this year's Women's World Cup?
Here are some tips to get everyone in the mood for the World Cup.
Create a themed display: Set up a dedicated area or corner showcasing the Women's World Cup. Decorate it with our Women's World Cup flag buntings, jerseys, soccer balls, and posters. This will help create a visually appealing and engaging space for everyone.
Organize a prediction contest: Encourage friendly competition by setting up a prediction contest for the World Cup matches. Provide scorecards or online platforms for participants to guess the winners, scores, or other match outcomes. Offer prizes or incentives to keep the excitement high.
Host viewing parties: Arrange special viewing areas with large screens or projectors to watch the matches together. Decorate the space with banners, balloons, and streamers in the colors of different teams. Consider providing snacks and beverages that reflect the cultures of the participating nations.
Promote team spirit: Encourage employees, students, or customers to dress up in their favorite team's colors or jerseys. Organize a "Supporter Day" where everyone can show their enthusiasm by wearing team merchandise or face paint. This will create a vibrant and lively atmosphere throughout the venue.
Collaborate with local businesses: Reach out to local businesses, such as sports apparel stores or food vendors, and explore opportunities for cross-promotion. Offer discounts or special deals to customers who visit both establishments, creating a win-win situation and generating more excitement for the World Cup.
Engage with social media: Create dedicated hashtags or social media challenges related to the Women's World Cup. Encourage employees, students, or customers to share their experiences, photos, or predictions online. This will help generate buzz and connect with a broader audience beyond your physical location.
Organize friendly matches or tournaments: Arrange friendly soccer matches or mini-tournaments among employees, students, or customers. This not only promotes teamwork and camaraderie but also adds a fun element to the overall World Cup celebration.
1. The Current Turnaround
Please kindly let us know in advance if you have any close deadline. We will try our best to meet your deadlines.
- 4-6 working days, non-same week services
- Please check the details below for the cutoff times
- 2-3 working days, same week services
- Not always available. Please email us at email@example.com or call 021 997 058 before ordering
- A guaranteed service once we take your order
- Check the extra costs with this link (Per flag)
- will post it out on the next day
2. The Cutoff Times
3. Custom Products with a Longer Turnaround
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
(more than 50pcs)
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 3-5 weeks
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. Here are some quick tips to keep your flags or banners in a longer lifetime:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are NO nearby rough walls, poles or plants that will damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear, as the number one reason for failure.
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Not for very windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only, no washing machine.