"Low price, Low Margin, High Volume"
- How can Flag Seller afford to offer such incredibly low prices?
Not just you, our customers are routinely surprised by our great prices. We have done all the following efforts ahead of time to keep our prices as low as possible:
+ Factory prices - we cut all trademen between you and our factory. Yes, all of them! All our accessories are imported from China independently.
+ Very low expenses - we use our online system to manage all orders and we don't have to pay the expensive retail shop & labour costs.
+ Low margin & high volume strategy - as an online company, "low margin, high volumn" is part of our company's DNA. We love to see our clients/customers' smiling faces :)
Orders & Vouchers
- How to make the order online?
1. Go to the product page which you are interesed and add the product to your cart. Please carefully choose the option which suits you best.
2. Click the "Check Out" button at the top-right corner.
3. Input any voucher you have when checking out.
4. Upload your files or documents by using "Upload" button.
5. Complete all five steps of the checking out process. Leave your comments of your idea or deadline during the order process.
6. All done! Now relax and wait for our instantaneous email response.
- Do you offer any special vouchers?
We do have different reseller discounts and quantity discounts to different groups of customers. You are welcome to check the vouchers here and contact us at email@example.com if you believe you are eligible for one.
- How do I use these vouchers?
There is a textbox for you to input your voucher code when checking out. You will see the discount instantly after inputing your voucher code. Please note that the discount shown on the page might not include gst.
- Where should I upload my artwork or documents for design?
You will find the "Upload" button when checking out. Your artwork will be reviewed by our experienced designers within 24 hours. We will contact you if there is any issue with your artwork. In most cases, we will send you a mockup before printing for final confirmation. But we may not contact you if we find your artwork is just perfect. If that is the case, you will receive an email of "PREPARATION IN PROGRESS" instead.
- How about if my artwork file size is quite big (>10 Megabytes)?
In such a case, you should try to zip it. or you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org directly (Max 25MB). You can also use dropbox.com and send us the link if your file is bigger than 25MB.
Templates & Design Tips
- Where can I find the flag templates for design?
You can find the templates on the product page of the product you are interested in. We offer .pdf templates for all software types. Please email email@example.com for any question about the templates. Please follow the instructions in the pdf file.
- Can I still do DIY design if I am not a professional designer?
Sure you can. We have a very detailed tutorial for you to try out. Please find the tutorial here. Some basic computational knowledge is required. You should not use MS word / MS powerpoint for design. But you may use them to sketch up your idea for us. We offer our low-cost design service here.
- What file format should I upload?
We prefer vectorised .pdf files. We also accept high resolution .psd/.tif files. The minimum resolution requirement of a bitmap file is 100dpi at 1:1 scale.
It normally takes about 4 - 7 working days to process your order, depending on our current work load. We have 2-3 days express services at extra cost. Please check it here or contact us first if you have an urgent job to do. The express service is not always readily available.